E-learning - Synchrone - 15h
Taux de satisfaction : 82%
Formation Eligible CPF
- Capture new information without limits to manage my activities more efficiently.
- Design lean and sustainable processes to spend less time doing calculations and more time analyzing and innovating.
- Influence my colleagues upstream and downstream of my analysis processes to ensure reliable and quality data flows.
- Lead with vision & creativity and support my organization in a rapidly changing digital world.
SyllabusWHY SO MUCH ADO ABOUT DATA?
• Data is More strategic than you think
• The concept of Digital Darwinism
• How do you start your transformation?
• Is Raw Data like Crude Oil?
• How to Become Data-Efficient
1. Start with the Right Question
• Why so much ado about Data?
• Start with the Right Question?
• Know your Technology
• Cardinal Rules for Data
• The Real Big Data Value
• Leadership and Change
• Drive Process Efficiency
• Bring on the 7th Element
2. Know your Technology
• Why Technology?
• The 2 families of systems
• The Transactional Systems
• The Decision Systems
FOCUS ON THE DECISIONAL SYSTEMS
• The Middleware
• The Database
• The Analytics Solutions
• The Reporting Solutions
• Performance Management and Analytics Applications
• Decision vs. Transaction – A blurrier line?
• Implementation and Management of Decisional Solutions
3. “Fluidify” your Data
• What is Data?
• The Value of Data
• The flat file: The Swiss Knife of Data
• Database Types (Txt, SQL - Relational DB, Olap -
“Multidimensional” DB, Columnar Database, NoSQL)
• What is ACID?
THE 3 ASPECTS OF DATA
• The Common Structure of Data Storage
• The Table
THE 4 ROLES OF DATA
• The Measures
• The Attributes
• The Calculations
• The Keys
4. Get The Real Big Data Value
5. Leadership and Change
6. Process Efficiency
7. The 7th Element
BIG DATA CHARACTERISTICS
• Building a Holistic View is the Holy Grail
CLASSIC AI/ML APPROACH
• Multivariable Correlations to detect casualties
• Classification to predict outcomes
• Clustering to group in smarter ways (third parties, •
transactions, products, markets)
• Advanced Visualization
KEYS TO HOLISTIC DATA
• Why 70-80 % of data projects fail
• Team Dynamics
• Management and Leadership evolutions
• The Change Curve
• The Sustainability dilemma
• The 4 (secret) Super Powers
• Streamline your “Creeper” Processes
• The Hawthorne Effect: Measurement drives behavior
• Excellence is an art won by training
• The real value of manual spreadsheet-based processes
• Reporting Checklists
• Lean processes and Swarm Intelligence
• How to get started today
• Why be resilient
• What is at stake for one's career
- Training distant, synchronous, with the trainer by videoconference
- Pedagogical sequencing built and adapted to the distant organization mode
- Instructor and trainee screen sharing for presentations, demonstrations and implementation verification
- Delivery of a digital pedagogical documentation during the training course
- The training is made up of theoretical contributions, practical exercises, reflections and experience feedback.
- Real-time interaction with the trainer in a virtual classroom. (webcam, microphone, screen and chat).
ÉvaluationOne hour of exercises on practical cases + readings and self-assessments and regular reviews (Mobile Learning)
Evaluation of the acquired knowledge via an online test at the end of the course and the realization of a practical case.
LePont and Berkeley Global certifications awarded to the learner.
DIGITT certification option (+175€HT)
End of internship certificate given to the trainee
A qui s’adresse cette formation
This program is for anyone who wants to use their data to be more productive and perform more relevant analyses.
No pre-requisites are required to follow this training.
Coût de la formation
Tarif Inter-entreprise par personne
Tarif CPF pour particulier
Aides au financement
Formation finançable via votre Compte Personnel d e Formation (CPF)
Pour les demandeurs d'emploi, dirigeants d'entreprise, freelances, travailleurs indépendants et étudiants, de nombreuses structures de financement (Pôle emploi, votre région, AGEFIPH, etc.) et des dispositifs variés (AIF, FAF, etc.) existent.*
En savoir plus sur les dispositifs de financement.